REAL ESTATE BROKERS WANTED. WE GIVE YOU LEADS AT NO COST. JOIN OUR TEAM AT MILLS REALTY. 6 Week Training for certification. Contact 773-764-9547
Operate real estate office, or work for commercial real estate firm, overseeing real estate transactions. Other duties usually include selling real estate or renting properties and arranging loans.
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details and during the closing of sales.
• Appraise property values, assessing income potential when relevant.
• Arrange for financing of property purchases.
• Arrange for title searches of properties being sold.
• Check work completed by loan officers, attorneys, or other professionals to ensure that it is performed properly.
Detailed Work Activities
• Appraise property values.
• Contract real estate to clients.
• Monitor market conditions or trends.
• Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
• Obtain property information.