What is a Real Estate Investment Conglomerate (REIC) and a Real Estate Investment Association (REIA)?
A real estate conglomerate is a real estate investment club or organization that is made up of real estate investment groups and real estate investment associations for the purpose of investing in the real estate industry globally. The investments do not necessarily have to be just property and can be in the area of stocks, technology or products that tie into the real estate industry in some way.
The Real Estate investment Conglomerate is an investment group aimed at linking like minded individuals together for the purpose of investing in all things real estate from Real Estate Investment Trust, Real Estate Crowd funding, Real Estate Companies, Real Estate Technologies and many other unconventional investment activities in relations to an REIC.
Applicants will be excepted based on one of the 3 qualifications. Members will not be excepted if they have been convicted of a real estate related felony or a charge of embezzlement.
- Must have a net worth of 300,000 plus or
- Must have a credit score of over 600 or
- Must have a business that has been in existence for over 3 years with 7 past clients/customers as witnesses or
- Must have a associates degree, a bachelors degree, a masters degree, or a doctorates degree or
- An elected public official or an elected current or ex C Leval manager of a major business/corporation
Note: Any untrue information will disqualify the applicant.
The Symbol is made up of the 6 point star which represents the 6 point mission statement and thirteen stars represent the 13 principles and 13 global regions which are the base of real estate investment operations.
- Conscious Capitalism
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Financial $ Economic Knowledge
- Financial $ Economic Wisdom
- Financial $ Economic Understanding